CBD Flower: What It Is And What It Is Not
Cannabidiol Oil, popularly called CBD Oil, is one of the 113 discovered cannabinoids in cannabis plants. It has been gaining acclaim for being a natural remedy for common ailments recently. Made from extricating CBD from the cannabis plant, followed by mixing it with some carrier oil. One can use cbd flower. Let us discuss its benefits and side effects.
Benefits of CBD Oil
Backed by scientific evidence, here are some benefits of CBD flower:
- Pain Relief – Research has shown that certain components of marijuana, including CBD, are beneficial in pain relief as the endocannabinoids produced by our body’s endocannabinoid system, or ECS, combines with CBD to regulate body functions like sleep and pain.
- Anxiety and Depression Reduction – Several studies have shown that CBD acts on serotonin production by the brain.
- Diabetes avoidance – Studies on mice have shown that CBD usage may reduce the chances of diabetes by 56%.
- Epilepsy – The strongest evidence for the legitimacy of CBD Oil has been found in its cure for epilepsy syndromes like Dravet syndrome and Lennox Gastaut syndrome. In numerous studies, CBD has been able to prevent seizures that anti-seizure medication could not.
- Drug addiction – The use of CBD can be efficient in decreasing substance abuse by working on the morphine and heroin craving sensors in our brains.
- Heart Health – CBD could help enhance heart health, particularly by lowering and controlling high blood pressure. More studies are required to reach a concrete conclusion, but it is on the list of potential heart and circulatory health beneficiaries for sure.
Side Effects of CBD Oil
CBD Oil is a safe, natural, and organic remedy, but some people may face certain side effects by long- or short-term usage, like:
- Loss of appetite
- Weight changes
- Negative reactions with other ongoing medication
The above reasons make it imperative to consume CBD Oil only post a doctor’s recommendation. Also, CBD is currently sold as a supplement and not a medication, which makes procurement easy. Consumers must make sure that they do not consume it based on certain assumptions.
CBD oil is a natural and therapeutic remedy for treating various conditions and is generally considered safe. However, the researchers are conducting more research on the potential benefits as the benefits are still ambiguous, more data is required to be sure of its consumption.